Thursday, April 16, 2009

À Vendre/À Louer ... the search continues

I have to say I'm quite intrigued to find out who rode the bull last night and PUMPED for the NHL playoffs to start ... goodjob last night Flyers (ha maura/shocker) ... 

I'm also wondering about my roommate knitting mittens in her double bed and how my baby girl KK is handling her food situation without me there to feed her. 

I have to say I am still in love with Paris and hope everyone has the chance to come visit me (hoping I have an apt by then) but along this crazy journey I've discovered/noticed a lot of things: 
  1. The french dress impeccably
  2. Wine is 3$ a bottle 
  3. Apartments REALLY are large closets
  4. EVERYONE smokes
  5. Everyone (boys & girls) has a leather jacket (although not as cool as mine)
  6. You can't get an apartment without a bank account
  7. You can't get a bank account without an apartment
  8. You can't get a cell phone without a bank account 
  9. And apartment owners can't call you without a cell phone (You figure out how i'm going to get an apartment/bank account/cell phone)
  10. My dad reminds me I have no friends aka no use for a cell phone
  11. He's RIGHT 
  12. People wear fur shamelessly 
  13. EVERYONE smokes (needed to be said twice because its that crazy)
  14. There are amazing parks that young ppl hang out in and once I find friends I will make them do the same with me. 
well as awesome as the list is I do need to get back to the large wine glass I've poured myself and hope everyone crosses their fingers I don't have to live in a large cardboard box on the streets of Paree ... 

two more things .... 

macaroons are sinful and anyone got some hook ups for french credentials/creditors??? They can be real or forged ... i'm not picky 

2 comments:

  1. i'm particularly interested in #2. who needs an apartment when you can get fucked up and sleep under the eiffel tower?

    and we all need to schedule a videochat date along with tequila and catch phrase activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and is it creepy that the random word i just had to spell to post this was suicide? weird

    ReplyDelete