Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Q: Do french people really walk down the street with baguettes under their arms

A: Yes. Sometimes multiple baguettes. 

Bonsoir mes amis ... I'm actually in Paris and for some reason it already feels awkwardly like home. Ps I was NOT kidding about the baguette situation its like a stereotype FAIL. I've arrived safely minus a minor terrorist-like episode on the flight, where a sketch Moroccan dude got in a fight with this french lady and started performing slight to advanced voodoo ... when the situation finally deescalated I was glad it was over only to find out the grumbling man was going to be my cross-continental neighbor behind me. Sooo I may or may not be blessed or cursed (fingers crossed for the former). My parents rented this baller apt for the week and has given me false hope of the CLOSET I will probably inhabit for the next 5 months, so when you guys come visit get pumped for spooning on my futon which will be found half in the kitchen half in the bathroom ... it gives a whole new meaning to breakfast in bed or shitting where you eat ... gosh if the french only knew how jokes they are. 

Okay welll considering I'm debatably crazy and haven't slept since I woke up for early morning coffee with my darling Arielle (who studies at 9 AM on a sunday???) and it is now 8pm Paris time ... I'm tired and going out to eat ... 

pps I've already fallen in love ... the fashion, the food, the men 

2 comments:

  1. ok last one..why is my name lunch time!!!!

    have fun is paris we miss you (and catchphrase), stay away from voodooo yikes!!!

    your apartment is probably bigger than sarah's room so no worries haha

    love you from the U.S. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha lunchtime. i think 'lunchable' would have been more suitable but i'll get over it.

    miss youuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete