Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Quicky is always a Goodie

BONSOIR, 

I am extremely tired from closet hunting aka apartment hunting and therefore I will post only the BEST video I've ever had the pleasure to edit. If you are not me, Muffin or Gina Diva you might loose interest but if you are Slowsky I would advise watching the whole thing. Thank you girls for the going away party and thank you for the entertainment I had while editing this on the 8 hr flight over the Atlantic. 

Enjoy & Bisous, 

3 comments:

  1. hahahahhaha this is the best thing i've ever seen!!!!!

    and i do not remember posting a video???

    p.s. i hope my name isn't lunch time hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. as i just told l.woods, this video made me cry and pee myself at the same time. we are fucking awesome.

    ReplyDelete