Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Would you buy a shirt if it cut you?"

Sooo lately I've been thinking .... I take a LOT of shit from my shoes. Yea I said it, fuck them. Im pretty sure I've lost feeling in my right foot big toe and I have all kinds of battle wounds from various footware. So the other day I was out with friends (don't all laugh at once ... I'm starting to make some) and one of the girls, lets just call her O, decided to take the subway home with me instead of walking to her nearish apt. I know that the champagne may have been talking but it defintely reached out to me when she started to complain about her shoes. And here goes the monologue (and I quote):

"I just don't get it, why do women insist on wearing shoes that hurt, shoes that cut you ... its not like you'd go to a store try on a shirt that cut you  and be like YUP i'll take that one??" 

GOLD. Yes pure gold ... Id have to agree 100% but then again I did just buy two really cute pairs of shoes todayy ahh c'est la vie ... 

oh and paris update: Duda was in PAREE ... had a holiday friday... partied really hard this weekend ... saturday my body felt the reprocusions as did my wallet ... sucked it up and went out again Sat ... techno ... walked out of the club at 5am ... realize my backyard is the Notre Dame Cathedral .. fresh fruit .. fresh veggies .. fresh EVERYTHING ... had someone ask me for directions (highlight of my Paris career so far) oh and the friend list is at 10 ... its a work in progresss 

but i digress ... must get back to work 
bisous 

ps I have pictures coming I promisee

No comments:

Post a Comment